Email: caugorestaurant@gmail.com
Phone: +84 43 926 0808
Website: www.caugorestaurant.com

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

The Waiter of Vietnamese Restaurant

Every working day at Cau Go Restaurant is a happy day 
My name is Dung, my parents gave this name as a meaning of “Hero”, so people often call me as a funny nick name “Hero”.
I am now a waiter at Cau Go Restaurant. I have worked here since its first launching day and this restaurant is truly joy of my daily life, a lovely piece of my emotion and a vital portion of my career motivation.

Joy of my daily life 

I have a shift job here from 3PM till midnight. Before my working hours, I usually spend time to prepare the best appearance and mood as I can. Smile to myself in the mirror and be ready for the coming Happy Hours. Whenever I come to the sixth floor of the restaurant where I mainly serve, I feel totally relaxing and joyful. This restaurant possesses a premium location in Hanoi city where everyone can enjoy fresh air and the full length of Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and The Huc Bridge that the reason why this wonderful atmosphere inspire not only the patrons but also the restaurant staff.
A premium location in Hanoi city
Before working in Cau Go restaurant, I had been a tour-guide who guided the tourists coming to Vietnam to discover the Vietnamese culture. However, I prefer to do restaurant, so for that reason leading me spend my passion in Cau Go restaurant where I can introduce the real Vietnamese traditional food to foreigners. Moreover, I could be as a tour – guide on site who can introduce a brief of Vietnamese culture through the food, the way of cooking Viet’s food, and especially the Vietnamese style of enjoying the food of our people such as how to eat fresh spring rolls, how to eat the hot-pot, beef in vinegar fondue.
Overtime, I feel happy to be a helpful guide when some patrons ask me for explanation about the Vietnamese foods we serve or the history of Hanoi with HoanKiem Lake and other attractions nearby because I am proud to introduce international friends about the charm of Vietnamese cuisine and the history of this thousand year capital.

A lovely piece of emotion 

As a waiter, I feel so great when I am getting busy and busy. Especially in a good weather day, a lot of international patrons come there to relax and enjoy good food and great view. I’d love to see the satisfactory smile on our patrons’ face. In contrast, when my team receives a complaint, we are very upset and we always want to do something for such unsatisfied patrons. Yes, it’s very simple: Customer Satisfaction is our happiness and we are doing everything for that purpose.

I’d love to see the satisfactory smile on our patrons’ face

A vital portion of my career motivation 

At Cau Go Vietnamese Restaurant, employee quality evaluation process is controlled and operated upon very strict standard from appearance, gesture, and serving procedure…I always believe that those standards may put on me more stress but they are chance for me to improve my skills, enrich my working knowledge, satisfy more customers and contribute more for Cau Go Restaurant.
Whenever I realize a customer who I have served return back and say hi to me, I tell myself: “Yeah, we are successful!”. I could not by myself doing the great job in Cau Go restaurant without my colleagues who always share with me happy and sadness. I love my colleague and my job. We are one; we are your guide to welcome you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine at Cau Go restaurant.